We've all been guilty with forgetting about the little things in life - I've probably been most guilty of this recently as the year has ploughed on and we're already in July! Today, I wanted to take time out to write down the little things in my life I need to appreciate more.
1. Reading a good book. I've always got one on the go and found some great gems recently! (Reviews here and here)
2. Having a natter with my mum and sister. Because they're my biggest supporters and always there for me.
3. Baking. I'm no cook, but I can bake and love spending the time with new recipes and perfecting my current ones.
4. Spending time with my friends. It's definitely harder now we're all working/at uni/halfway across the country, but spending time with them where we can, always makes me happier.
5. Blogging. I'm not going to lie, blogging has been a struggle recently (read here) but I've given myself a kick up the bum and started enjoying it again, a little motivation goes a long way.
What's the little things you need to appreciate more?
Thanks for reading!